|Controller for Scale|
Considering that I do not get paid or reimbursed in any way to write my blog, I have to choose my reviews carefully. These things, quite frankly, are usually overpriced. So, even though I am a gigantic fan of the Assassin’s Creed franchise, it was not without some serious consideration that I chose to take a chance on the ACIII LE. This is the most expensive single-game Limited Edition that I have chosen to review and the fear of being ripped off was a very legitimate one.
At 120 dollars plus tax, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed III Limited Edition is a tough sell. Being twice the price of a brand new game, Ubisoft has to give fans enough content in this Limited Edition to justify not just going out and buying a second game from the crowded holiday release schedule. Did they succeed? Let’s find out.
1) Assassin’s Creed III Gamestop Edition)
2) Assassin’s Creed III Belt Buckle
3) George Washington’s Journal
4) Assassin’s Creed III Colonial Flag
5) Connor Statue
6) Mayan Temple and Sawtooth Sword DLC (Gamestop Exclusive)
7) Benedict Arnold Missions DLC (Exclusive to PS3 Edition)